We are back home again and unpacking all our little flea finds and treasures:
1. & 3. Bravo Kola - Swedish candy that has been produced since the 30s! I don't really like them, but their packaging is so pretty.
2. The sweetest little cup from Arabia - found at this flea market.
3. For Frida Viola's tea parties, also from Fageräng.
4. I always look for handwoven linen dishcloths in the Swedish thrift stores. They are made in such a good quality, very beautiful and durable. Some of them - like this pile - have never been used.
5. Frida Viola gave me Baby's Breath from the backyard yesterday. Such a fantastic name. In Danish it is called bridal veil - also nice.