1. Look what sweet neighbor Sonja brought us! So delicious - taste like the deep Swedish forest. She says there's so many of them this year - she knows all the good places to find them.
2. Taking a bath in the evening sun at the porch is good.
3. A and Frida Viola made a truck - the big unpainted one in the middle.
4. Molly in the baby swing - so fun when you are only 4 months!
5. At the table.
6. More chanterelles. We love them very simple: on a hot pan with garlic and thyme and just a dash of olive oil. No cream or butter. With bread or pasta.