Some things I like in January:
1. I was lucky to find the smaller Marianne Johnson square bowl from Royal Copenhagen in the local thrift store to accompany the bigger one we already had. Frida Viola calls it a "little brother". She seems convinced that our new little baby is going to be a boy.
2. Right now I prefer drinking my coffee from Ursula Munch Petersen's beautiful Ursula fajance.
3. Kid's bedlinen from my mom's childhood - now in use for Frida Viola. Such a good quality.
4. Practicing painting faces with Frida Viola. She is quite good, I think. (I helped her with the colours - otherwise everything is painted blue at the moment).
5. These little dotted enamel bowls found in the local thrift store.
6. And these fantastic boots from Kavat that my mom and my grandmom gave me for my birthday.
Do you have any January favorites...? And any ideas on what to do during grey and rainy January days...?