The holidays are over. A is back to work, I am writing, the girls had their first day back in kindergarten today, and everything feels quite good. We went to a big party for New Year's Eve with lots of kids, lovely food and fireworks just outside the window. The girls never stayed up for so late before, I think they both loved it, although they were exhausted at the end. I don't like New Year's Eve especially much - but I do love these first days of the new year. I know it's symbolic, but it feels good to enter something new and clear your mind for good, new thoughts. I never make New Year's resolutions, but this year I have one major wish in mind that I don't have much influence on: I hope for less days of illness for little Molly - something that will be good for all of us.
In 2014 we will have something new going on for this space, I am quite excited about it, and I hope soon to show you more.
All the best wishes for all of you that visit us here. You know that I like simple and banal things, and it means alot to me that others care for it too.
1. & 7. Molly has discovered the magic of an iPhone
3. Wrapping presents just before Christmas. Frida Viola helped me stamp the cards with her new stamp set ['Jul' means Christmas]
4. Peek-a-boo behind the three
5. Beautiful packaging on this very good chocolate from Chocolataria Equador in Lisbon
6. From my birthday in December - best carrot cake ever